Obama Gains Lead on Romney in First 13 States
With projected winners in 13 states and the District of Columbia, CNN projects the electoral vote balance is 64 for Obama to 56 for Romney, as of 8 pm ET (3 am EET).
Voters in the US are voting on November 6 to elect the 45th president in one of the closest races in history with incumbent President, Democrat Barack Obama, and challenger, Republican Mitt Romney running neck and neck.
CNN projects that Obama will win Connecticut (3 votes), Delaware (3), District of Columbia (3), Illinois (20), Maine (three out of four electoral votes), Maryland (10), Massachusetts(11) and Rhode Island (4).
Romney will win Oklahoma (7) and Georgia (15). With the earlier projections his tally is up to 56.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Day 128 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Casualties in Odessa after Rocket Attack
- » Henry Kissinger: There are Three Possible Ways Out of the War in Ukraine
- » The Czech EU Presidency: Rethink, Rebuild, Repower
- » The Hypocrisy of the EU on Ukraine
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia