Romney More than Upbeat as He Cast Vote in 2012 Elections
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife, Ann, cast their votes as polling stations across Massachusetts opened this morning.
The couple voted in Belmont and were accompanied by the cheers of supporters.
"I think you know,'' was Romney's reply when reporters asked him who he had voted for president.
He added he was feeling "very good, very good."
Tens of millions of Americans have begun voting to decide whether to re-elect President Barack Obama or hand the job to Republican Mitt Romney.
Polling opened first in eastern states, ending a hard-fought race that began nearly two years ago and has cost more than USD 2 B.
Polls show the race is neck and neck, although the president holds a slender polling lead in crucial swing states.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Grim Discovery: Over 1,000 Unmarked Graves Found Along EU Migrant Routes
- » Kremlin: No Peace Talks on Kyiv's Terms!
- » Day 653 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Aid to the Country has Fallen to its Lowest Level since the Start of the War
- » Genetic Study Reveals Strong Slavic Ancestry in Bulgarians, Romanians, and Croats Across the Balkans
- » US President and Israeli PM Focus on Separating Civilians from Hamas in Conflict Resolution
- » New Charges Against Joe Biden's Son