Bulgaria, Romania to Advertise Their Tourism in China
Bulgaria and Romania have planned to present their joint tourist services at an upcoming tourism fair in China's Shanghai.
The joint efforts of the two Balkan countries to attract the Chinese market have been discussed by Bulgarian Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism Ivo Marinov and Cristian Barhalescu, State Secretary, Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism of Romania.
The joint presentation will be organized within the frameworks of the Danube Strategy under which Bulgaria and Romania are coordinators of priority axis 3 (tourism, culture, and multicultural dialogue).
Meanwhile, the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism has also announced that Ivo Marinov has showcased the country's potential as a destination for sport tournaments.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?