Bulgaria's Port Burgas Sees Record Container Trade
Bulgaria's second largest Black Sea port, Port Burgas, has processed over 2 million tons of goods and raw materials in the first 10 months of 2012, port data indicates.
Thus, between January and November 2012, Port Burgas Jsc saw a 63% increase in the number of containers that it processed compared with the same period of 2011.
A total of 37 756 containers with goods were processed by Port Burgas, which is more than the number of containers processed even during the pre-crisis 2008, Radio Focus – Burgas reported.
The press center of Port Burgas has noted that a recent external audit of its Integrated Quality Management System has not found any discrepancies in its paperwork in accordance with International Standard ISO 9001:2008.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom