Turkey Wants to Open 3rd Consulate in Bulgarian Provinces
Turkey intends to open a General Consulate in the northeastern Bulgarian city of Shumen, Turkish Ambassador Ismail Aramaz has announced.
His Excellency was in Shumen Monday for the opening of a new facility of an aluminium producer.
In his words, the opening of a Turkish consulate in Shumen will boost the investments by Turkish companies in the region, BNR reported.
In addition to its embassy and consulate in Sofia, Turkey already has two consulates in Bulgaria's provinces – one in Burgas and another one in Plovdiv.
Aramaz recommended that the Bulgarian government lift the visas for Turkish businessmen, and that the planned "high-speed road" (a modified highway) from the Danube city of Ruse to Svilengrad on the Bulgarian border with Turkey and Greece should pass through Shumen and Yambol in Southern Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense