Bulgarian PM Meets Lebanese Counterpart in Sofia
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, is meeting Sunday in the capital Sofia with his Lebanese counterpart, Najib Mikati.
The Lebanese delegation is arriving on the invitation of the Bulgarian side and the talks will be held in the building of the Council of Ministers in downtown Sofia.
The delegation also includes the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Emigration, Adnan Mansour, of Social Affairs, Wael Abou Faour, of Industry, Vrej Sabounjuan and of Environment, Nazin Khoury.
The two PMs will first hold personal talks and then there will be a meeting between the official delegations.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense