Bulgarian Police Bust E-Banking Fraudsters
The Bulgarian police have detained a group of 7 persons who allegedly engaged in forging and using fake e-banking documents.
The group was masterminded by a 31-year-old man living in Sofia, who has a previous criminal record for the same crime.
The other 6 from the group are in their 20s and 30s.
Upon searching their premises and vehicles, police detained large quantities in evidence in the form of computers, records of others' bank accounts, payment orders, bank cards, skimming devices, etc.
The group have been detained for 72 hours. Further investigations are under way.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven