Car Kills Bulgarian Teen Father in Cyprus
A 17-year-old Bulgarian national, the father of a two-year-old child, found his death in Cyprus after he was run over by a car while trying to cross the street, local media reported.
Arpen Kurpanov was crossing Paphos Road in Limassol when he was struck by a car being driven by a 49-year-old Greek-Cypriot woman.
After being struck by the car, the screech of tyres and a thud was heard as Kurpanov’s body was thrown head-long into a nearby lamp-post.
Emergency services arrived soon after but despite frantic efforts the 17-year-old could not be revived.
The young Bulgarian man was pronounced dead at Limassol General Hospital.
An investigation into the case has been launched.
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted
- » The Owner of a Large Bulgarian Dairy Company was Arrested for Tax Fraud