Bulgarian Parliament Appoints New Deputy Speaker
The Bulgarian Parliament elected Thursday Menda Stoyanova for new Deputy Speaker.
Stoyanova is the Chair of the Parliamentary Budget Committee from the ruling, center-right Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB.
She became the Deputy Speaker of the 41st General Assembly after Anastas Anastasov from GERB was elected one day earlier member of the Constitutional Court from the parliamentary quota.
Immediately after the vote, the Speaker of the Parliament, Tsetska Tsacheva (GERB), signed an order to include Stoyanova in the leadership of the Thursday session.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend