Bulgarian Pharmaceutical Giant Swallows Pill Producer
Major Bulgarian pharmaceutical producer Sopharma has swallowed "Bulgarian Rose Sevtopolis", a local producer of pills.
The paperwork for the merger has been submitted to Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission, money.bg reported Wednesday.
Bulgarian Rose Sevtopolis – based in the Central Bulgarian town of Kazanlak – is a successor of the former state-owned Bulgarian pharmaceutical and cosmetics producer "Bulgarian Rose"; it has been listed on the Sofia Stock Exchange since 2003.
Sopharma announced back in June 2012 that it is working to take over Bulgarian Rose Sevtopolis as well as some other smaller pharmaceutical firms – Unifarm AD and Medica AD.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian and Ukrainian Agriculture Ministers Forge Agreement on Export Licensing System for Key Crop
- » On-The-Go Wins: How Mobile Gambling Is Reshaping the Casino Landscape
- » Thousands of Non-EU Nationals Secure Work Permits in Bulgaria in 2023
- » Bulgaria Enacts Plant Protection Act Revisions Aligning with EU Standards
- » Bulgaria Joins EU Coalition Seeking Aid for Farmers Hit by Ukrainian Imports
- » Milk Production Plummets: Bulgaria Ranks Bottom in EU Dairy Farms!