Bulgaria's Revenue Agency to Seal Off Non-compliant Vending Machines
Vending machines without a remote electronic connection to Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) will be sealed off starting November 1.
Vending machines without information about the owner may be seized.
Owners of vending machines in Bulgaria are required by law to provide a remote connection to the NRA database for reporting turnovers by end-October.
The operation of vending machines without fiscal devices may also lead to a penalty of up to BGN 10 000, the NRA warns.
Starting November 1, NRA inspectors will conduct priority inspections of vending machines and the owners of such facilities will be granted no deferral for compliance with the legal requirements.
Around 2500 out of a total of 15 000 – 25 000 vending machines in Bulgaria already report turnovers to the NRA via remote electronic connection.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria Increases by about 10% in Recent Years
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award