Small Fire Breaks Out in School in Bulgarian Capital
A fire has broken out Tuesday afternoon at the 58th public school in the northern Orlandovtsi district of Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The pupils and staff have been promptly evacuated and their lives and health are out of danger.
Firefighters are at the location to manage the situation, reports the Focus Information Agency.
However, security of the school had quickly succeeded in extinguishing the blaze.
According to reports, the fire had started from a school desk. No major damages were caused.
An investigation of what caused the incident is to follow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 239 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Bulgarian Cyrillic Initiative Launches
- » The Council of Europe called on Bulgaria to Better Protect Victims of Domestic Violence
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » The Average Life Expectancy of Bulgarians is Decreasing
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia