Bulgaria's Economy Minister Reports Increased Investment Activity
Bulgarian Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism Delyan Dobrev has boasted about growing investment activity in Bulgaria.
Dobrev awarded Friday an A Class Investor Certificate to Iva Properties EOOD for the construction of Multiprofile Hospital for Active Treatment and Women's' Health Nadezhda in Sofia.
The hospital is to be ready by end-2012 and the investment in the project amounts to BGN 8 M.
Dobrev said that the awarding of the certificate was proof that foreign investors were not given priority treatment by the state.
"By end-August 2012, foreign investments were almost EUR 900 M, compared to around EUR 500 M for the same period of 2011, which shows that we have strengthened investment activity this year and we are attracting foreign investments more and more actively," Bulgaria's Economy Minister declared, as cited by Darik radio.
He also made clear that Bulgaria's Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism had awarded 7 A and B Class Investor Certificates since the beginning of 2012 and the investments in these projects amounted to over BGN 500 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Record Decline: Euro Zones GDP Shrank by 14.4%
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Economy Will Support the Economy with BGN 1.8 Billion
- » LIVE: Bulgarian Government is Allocating BGN 1 Billion for Social and Economic Measures in the Fight Against COVID-19
- » Experts Predict a 21% Increase in Bankruptcies in Bulgaria
- » What is Bitcoin Halving and Why Is It Important?