Britain's Debenhams Confirms Entry into Bulgarian Market
British department store group Debenhams has confirmed it will open its first store in Bulgaria with franchise partner Canopus Investments.
Debenhams, which has been increasing sales at home despite a recession there, will enter Bulgaria's market with the opening of Bulgaria Mall, scheduled for December 1.
The entrance to the mall is located at the exit of the underpass at the intersection of boulevard "Bulgaria" and "Todor Kableshkov".
Debenhams, Britain's No. 2 department store group by sales behind John Lewis, has about 170 domestic stores and franchises in 27 countries including India and China.
The company recently unveiled plans to step on the markets in Estonia, Finland and Georgia via various franchise agreements.
- » Investments Worth More Than BGN 200 million Were Made in the Automotive Industry in 2018
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister and Saudi Arabian Ministers Discussed Co-Operation Between the Two Countries
- » A New Third Candidate is Ready to Take Part in CEZ's Bulgarian Business Deal
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Banks in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 1.43 Billion in 2018