Obama, Romney to Clash on Foreign Policy in Final Debate
Incumbent US President Barack Obama and GOP candidate Mitt Romney are to face each other in their final presidential debate, focusing on foreign policy.
The debate will take place at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida.
Moderator Bob Schieffer has selected six foreign policy issues for the debate: "America's role in the world," "Afghanistan and Pakistan," "Israel and Iran," "The Changing Middle East and the New Face of Terrorism" (Parts I and II) and "The Rise of China and Tomorrow's World."
On Sunday, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found the candidates tied, each with 47% of likely voters, The Washington Post informs. Before the debates began, Obama led the same poll by three points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chinese Military Points at US in Anger
- » Putin: Nazi Germany Wanted to Exterminate and Enslave Soviet People
- » Slovenian FM Sides with Skopje against Bulgaria, Requesting EU "action" for Western Balkans Enlargement
- » EU Council of Foreign Ministers Agrees New Sanctions on Lukashenko
- » Discover: Northern Areas of Pakistan – a Heaven on Earth
- » UK Reports over 11,000 COVID-19 Cases in 24 hrs, First Time in four Months