Bulgarian Police Uncover Arms Workshop in Wheat Mill
Bulgarian police have hit upon an illegal workshop for weapons repair and production hidden in a mill near southern town of Asenovgrad.
The Bulgarian anti-organized crime units were working in cooperation with the Dutch law enforcement authorities, who had given them some of the information.
Initially the police found a stack of automatic guns, machine guns and hand guns, some of them of collector's value.
But soon they realized that some of the additionally built premises of the wheat mill were equipped to serve as an arms workshop.
The owner of the premises, a 44-year-old with previous criminal record, could not produce documents allowing him to hold the wepons.
Further investigations are under way.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene