Migrants' Remittances to Bulgaria at 536 M in Jan-Aug 2012
Migrants' remittances to Bulgaria amounted to EUR 58.7 M in August, according to data of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
August marked the second lowest point in terms of migrants' remittances in 2012, preceded by January, when Bulgarians living abroad wired a total of EUR 57.6 M to their relatives in Bulgaria.
January and August were the only two months in 2012 when the total amount of remittances fell below EUR 60 M.
Migrants' remittances to Bulgaria peaked in May, at EUR 78.2 M, and in March, at EUR 72 M.
For the first eight months of the year, migrants sent to Bulgaria a total of EUR 535.9 M, as compared to EUR 528.2 M for the same period of 2011.
Migrants' remittances to Bulgaria registered a monthly average of EUR 66.9 M for the period January-August 2012, as compared to EUR 64.17 M for the whole of 2011. M
Migrants' remittances to Bulgaria totaled EUR 770.1 M in 2011.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Omicron could Slow Down the Pace of Global Economic Recovery
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021