Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Djokovic At Shanghai Masters
Bulgarian tennis hopeful Grigor Dimitrov has defeated Spaniard Pablo Andujar 7:5, 6:3 in the Shanghai Masters Men's Singles Round 1.
Andujar missed two opportunities to force a first-set tiebreak against Dimitrov. The Spaniard also missed two break point opportunities in the last game of the second set.
The 21-year-old Bulgarian hit seven aces and converted both his break points to claim his 21st win of the season in one hour and 32 minutes.
Thus, the promising Bulgarian has received his first ever opportunity to play against Serbian star Novak Djokovic. He will look to claim his second Top 10 win in 14 attempts against the No. 2-ranked Djokovic.
- » Real Madrid Beats Liverpool for another Champions League Trophy
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid