Bulgarian PM, EconMin to Talk Nabucco in Austria
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Economy and Energy Minister Delyan Dobrev are to embark on a two-day visit to Austria on Monday.
Borisov Dobrev will take part in a summit organized by the Nabucco Committee. The future of the Nabucco West gas pipeline project and European Commission's stance on the Suthern Gas Corridor will be among the topics discussed.
The EU-backed Nabucco gas pipeline project is expected to ease Europe's energy dependence on Russia by carrying gas from Central Asia to Western Europe via Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary and Austria.
In Vienna, the Bulgarian PR will meet with Austrian Federal Chancellor Werner Faymann
- » Bulgaria could Allow Macedonia to Use its Embassies
- » Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong-un
- » The French President Macron is on an Official Visit to Russia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov will go on a Visit with Pope Francis
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other
- » The Controversial Attorney General of the United States is on a Visit to Bulgaria