Bulgarian PM, EconMin to Talk Nabucco in Austria
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Economy and Energy Minister Delyan Dobrev are to embark on a two-day visit to Austria on Monday.
Borisov Dobrev will take part in a summit organized by the Nabucco Committee. The future of the Nabucco West gas pipeline project and European Commission's stance on the Suthern Gas Corridor will be among the topics discussed.
The EU-backed Nabucco gas pipeline project is expected to ease Europe's energy dependence on Russia by carrying gas from Central Asia to Western Europe via Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary and Austria.
In Vienna, the Bulgarian PR will meet with Austrian Federal Chancellor Werner Faymann
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?