Bulgarian PM, EconMin to Talk Nabucco in Austria
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Economy and Energy Minister Delyan Dobrev are to embark on a two-day visit to Austria on Monday.
Borisov Dobrev will take part in a summit organized by the Nabucco Committee. The future of the Nabucco West gas pipeline project and European Commission's stance on the Suthern Gas Corridor will be among the topics discussed.
The EU-backed Nabucco gas pipeline project is expected to ease Europe's energy dependence on Russia by carrying gas from Central Asia to Western Europe via Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary and Austria.
In Vienna, the Bulgarian PR will meet with Austrian Federal Chancellor Werner Faymann
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria is a Sovereign State. Russia should De-Escalate
- » Russia's Foreign Ministry: NATO forces Must be Withdrawn from Bulgaria and Romania
- » President of North Macedonia: Kiril Petkov is a Non-Traditional Politician and Optimist in Politics
- » Bulgarian PM on North Macedonia: In a Few Days we Achieved more than in Recent Years
- » What happened at the Meeting between the Leaders of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM Kiril Petkov has arrived in Skopje