Bulgarian Watchdog Suspects Flour Cartel
The Bulgarian state anti-trust agency has launched a price-fixing investigation in the country's the flour producton sector.
The investigation is part of a broader analysis by the Commission on Protection of Competition regarding the production chain linking wheat, flour and bread.
In particular focus has come the Union of Bulgarian Millers, a sector association bringing together Bulgaria's largest flour producers.
The Commission has said that fluctuations in wholesale flour prices unrelated to fluctuations in the price of wheat give it grouds to believe that a cartel agreement might be in place.
- » Tesla's Plant in Germany will Produce 500,000 Electric Vehicles a Year
- » The Burgas - Istanbul Cruise Starts from July 1 Next Year
- » Increase in the Bulgarian Exports to the EU
- » BMW Signed a € 540m Deal with a Chinese Company
- » NSI: 910.4 thousand Nights were Spent in Accommodation Units in Bulgaria
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Greece