Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Elton John Calls Michael Jackson "Mentally Ill" and a "Disturbing Person to Be Around"
- » NSI: Average Annual Inflation Rate at 2,3% for September 2018 to September 2019
- » BGN 86 Thousand Allocated for Archaeological Survey along the Europe Highway
- » 60% of Women in Europe Are Victims of Sexism at Work
- » BGN 950 Wage - Still Unattainable for Bulgarian Nurses
- » Eating Healthy Reduces Anxiety and Improves People's Mood