Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » Half of Bulgarians Like Local Pop Folk Music Chalga
- » US Millionaire Donates Money for the Restoration of Cultural Monuments in Veliko Tarnovo
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » First Case of African Swine Fever in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever Confirmed in Bulgaria
- » The NRA Hack Defendants Will Bring a Suit against Bulgaria in Strasbourg