Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » The Registry Agency Will Automatically Notify Changes To The Property Register
- » Duncan Laurence Is The Big Winner Of This Year's Eurovision Song Contest
- » 4.1 Magnitude Earthquake In Romania
- » Three Egyptian Vultures were Brought to the Bulgarian Rhodopes
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Education Ministry Considers Free Education for Certain University Majors