Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Leaves Hospital
Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church Patriarch Maxim has left the Lozenets Hospital, where he was for a second prolonged treatment during 2012.
Patriarch Maxim was hospitalized in early August and left the hospital for a short stint at Dormition of Mary (August 15), with doctors requesting him to return promptly.
In early September doctors at Lozenets Hospital head informed that the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church is in a much better condition.
Bulgaria's Patriarch Maxim, who was enthroned July 4, 1971, will turn 98 on October 29.
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital
- » Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon
- » UN Supports Oceanix’s Design for an Innovative Floating City
- » Attention: Dangerous Weight Loss Pills
- » "Four Paws" Reports a Significant Increase in Donations
- » People Can See Jupiter and its Bright Moons till the End of the Summer