No Bulgarian Universities Make It to World Top 400
Not a single Bulgarian university has made it to top 400 in the prestigious Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2012-13, Bulgarian media have observed.
The California Institute of Technology tops the rankings, followed by the University of Oxford, Stanford University, Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
US continues to dominate the rankings, with its universities claiming 76 places in the top 200, although 51 have lost ground.
Asian universities, especially in the Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and China, performed particularly well in the rankings, rising by an average of almost 12 places.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » French Institute offers University Courses for Ukrainians in Bulgaria
- » Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria might Close due to Expensive Electricity
- » Number of Bulgarian Students in UK Universities is slightly Declining over the years
- » How many Bulgarians pursued Higher Education in Ukraine and in Russia
- » Everyone in Class - End of COVID-19 Testing and Online Learning in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Educational System is Ready to Accept up to 63,000 Ukrainian Students