Bulgaria Bids to Host Beach Football World Cup 2015
Bulgaria is among the bidders to host the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup in 2015, according to, Worawi Makudi, head of the Football Association of Thailand.
Revealing that Thailand has offered to host the championship, Makudi has also named the other bidders.
The countries running to host the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup in 2015 are Thailand, Ecuador, Mauritius, Senegal, Portugal, Hungary, Switzerland, Bulgaria, France, Russia, El Salvador, Brazil and Iran, according to Bangkok Post.
This World Cup is held every two years and 2015 will be the eighth edition. 16 teams will participate in the final competition and one stadium will be required. The duration of the competition is approximately 10 to 12 days.
The bidding timeline was September 14 2012. The host will be announced in May 2013.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm