Syrian Nationals with Fake Bulgarian Documents Arrested in Romania
Romanian border authorities arrested six Syrian nationals, two men, a woman, and three children, who tried to exit Romania with fake Bulgarian documents.
The six were traveling in a Mercedes van with a Bulgarian registration plate.
They tried to leave Romania via the Nadlak border crossing point at the border with Hungary using fake Bulgarian identification documents, according to a spokesperson for the Romanian border police said, as cited by AJ Press.
Meanwhile, two Syrian refugees lead by a trafficker, also a Syrian national with the statute of political refugee in Norway, were arrested earlier Wednesday by the Romanian coastguard after illegally crossing the border between Bulgaria and Romania near the village of Ostrov, AJ Press reports.
A man and a woman, both Syrian nationals, crossed the border illegally, after which they were met by another Syrian citizen with a Norway-registered vehicle, according to a spokesperson for the Romanian coastguard.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison
- » A Woman's Body was found in Sofia Region
- » Bulgaria: More than 50 Minors were found in a Nightclub in Blagoevgrad during a Police Operation