Bulgaria's Current Supreme Judicial Council Panel Holds Last Sitting
Bulgaria's outgoing Supreme Judicial Council (VSS) will hold Thursday its last sitting for its five year term in office.
Starting next Thursday, 22 newly elected VSS members will assume office, working alongside the Chairperson of the Supreme Court of Cassation (VKS) Lazar Gruev, the Chairperson of the Supreme Administrative Court (VAS) Georgi Kolev, and the Chief Prosecutor Boris Velchev, who sit on the Council ex officio.
During its last sitting, the outgoing VSS panel will present a report on the activity of its permanent commissions for its five-year term in office and will bestow honorary badges and honorary diplomas for outstanding performance of magistrates.
The VSS members whose term in office expires will return to their posts held prior to their appointment at the Council.
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad