Bulgaria to Open 2 New Border Crossings with Romania
The Bulgarian government has approved plans to launch two new crossings on Bulgaria's land border with Romania.
Both of the new border crossings will be in Northeastern Bulgaria. One will connect the Bulgarian village of Krushari to Romania's Dobromir, while the other will connect the Bulgarian village of Kaynardzha to Romania's Lipnita.
The border checkpoints are to be built with funds provided in framework of EU's 2007-2013 Romanian-Bulgarian crossborder cooperation program.
The opening of the two new border crossings was announced during Romanian Foreign Minister Andrei Marga's visit to Bulgaria in July 2012.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria