Bulgaria's M-Tel Reveals New Logo, Corporate Branding
The largest Bulgarian mobile phone operator M-Tel has presented formally its new logo and corporate branding.
M-Tel's rebranding was already reported on September 10 by Mobile Bulgaria, a Bulgarian web portal for mobile technologies.
M-Tel's new logo features the letter "M" tied as a ribbon, with "tel" in red, a drastic change from the existing logo.
M-Tel's motto has been changed from "This is your voice" to "More about you". What is more, the company has changed even the way its name is spelled – from M-Tel to Mtel.
According Mtel CEO Andreas Maierhofer, the mobile operator's rebrading reflects a change of its values, as the company is now going to focus on the client "as a personality".
Mobile Bulgaria has described Mtel's new corporate identity as focusing more on the lifestyle of its clients than on the actual mobile phones and other devices.
Mtel has already rebranding 60 of its 180 stores all around Bulgaria, and is due to rebranding all of them with a matter of months.
The company's new image has been created with the help of UK company Saffron Brand Consultants, and took 13 months to develop.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas