Bulgaria Braces for More Gusty Winds, Cooler Weather
Code yellow has been declared for 21 Bulgarian regions Friday over the forecast for gusty winds.
The forecast has been issued by the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
Code yellow for wind is effective for the regions of Sofia City, Sofia, Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Veliko Tarnovo, Pleven, Ruse, Lovech, Plovdiv, Haskovo, Stara Zagota, Gabrovo, Targovishte, Sliven, Razgrad, Shumen, Silistra, Varna, Dobrich and Burgas.
Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.
The wind will also bring cooler air. There will be rain showers in eastern Bulgaria, which will end in the afternoon.
On Friday, temperatures are to reach anywhere between 15C and 20C, (16C in the capital Sofia).
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)
- » Antarctic Ice Melting faster than ever, Studies Show