Irish Company Awarded 4 Oil, Gas Prospecting Permits in N Bulgaria
The Bulgarian government has awarded Dublin-registered Moesia Oil and Gas four oil and gas prospecting permits in the northern parts of the country.
The company is to invest EUR 9.3 M over a period of 5 years on four blocks, including Block 1-10 Botevo (the districts of Vratsa and Montana), Block 1-5 Devetaki (the districts of Lovech, Pleven and Gabrovo), Block 1-7 Tarnak (the districts of Pleven and Vratsa) and Block 1-9 Mizia, Capital Daily reports.
Moesia is to invest another EUR 125 000 in environmental protection.
According to the website of the oil and gas company, Moesia was set up in 2008 in Ireland and its initial area of interest is Central and Eastern Europe.
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal