Frankfurt Airport to Host Billboards Advertising Bulgarian Tourism
A promotional campaign of Bulgaria as a tourist destination starts September 17 at the Frankfurt Airport, one of the world's busiest international airports.
The campaign will last one month and will be implemented in cooperation with the operator of the airport, Fraport Twin Star Airport Management, which also operates the airports in Bulgaria's Black Sea coast cities of Varna and Burgas, according to Bulgaria's Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism (MIET), which organizes the event.
The billboards themed "Sea", "Culture", and "Eco" present Bulgaria as an attractive tourist destination to the millions of visitors of the Frankfurt Airport, according to MIET's statement.
Bulgaria's Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism argues that the promotional campaign at the Frankfurt Airport is one of the best ways to popularize Bulgarian tourism among people from different parts of the world.
Over 4 million of passengers from all over the word pass through the terminals of the Frankfurt Airport and are accompanied by another 1.5 million, according to MIET.
The statement of the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism does not specify if Bulgaria is paying for the campaign and how much.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.8 million Bulgarians are expected to Travel Abroad in the Period May-September
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam and Madrid
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Until next summer, Terminal 1 Flights will be Closed at Sofia Airport
- » British Tourists have Returned to Sunny Beach, the South Seaside will Rely on Bulgarians