Bulgarian Cigarette-Maker to Increase Exports to W Europe by 35%
Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding, expects a 35% growth in exports to Western Europe in 2013.
"The company plans a 31% increase in export volumes to Central Europe and the Balkans," said Ventsislav Cholakov and Angel Dimitrov, CEOs of Bulgartabac, after meetings with partners during the Inter-Tabak expo in Dortmund.
"Bulgartabac will proceed with the policy introduced in 2012 of increasing export volumes to traditional markets for the company and will direct efforts towards new product positioning," the CEOs added Friday.
Bulgartabac products are currently sold on 3 continents in over 25 countries and the past nine months brought a 10% increase in sales volumes and an increase of over 30% in revenues, as compared to the same period of 2011.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gas in Europe is Rising in Price with the Onset of Cold Weather
- » The Growth of the Bulgarian Economy between July and September was 3.3%
- » Bulgaria begins preparations for the minting of Euro Coins
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » Rakia & Spirits Fest Sofia 2022
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December