US Sends Army to Libya Following Ambassador's Death
The USA has sent an anti-terrorist marine squad to Libya following the killing of its ambassador to Tripoli J. Christopher Stevens and 3 other officers.
This has been confirmed by a Pentagon source who requested to be unnamed, report world agencies.
US President Barack Obama and Libyan authorities have already denounced the Tuesday attack against the American consulate in Benghazi, which resulted in the four deaths.
The compound was stormed by an angry crowd protesting against an online US film about Islam, which they saw as defaming the Prophet Mohammed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 132 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia’s Offensive in the East Continues
- » The Macedonian Arsonist from Bitola burned the French Proposal, 4 Policemen Injured in Anti-Bulgarian Clashes
- » China will soon Take Over 90% of the Russian Electronics Market
- » Europe is facing a Recession
- » Scholz: Germany is sending the most Advanced Weapons to Ukraine
- » Day 131 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky promised to take back Lysychansk