??Bulgaria's M-Tel Comes Up with New Corporate Branding
Mobile Bulgaria, a Bulgarian web portal for mobile technologies, has revealed the new corporate branding of the largest Bulgarian mobile phone operator M-Tel days ahead of its formal announcement.
M-Tel's new logo is visible on a photo submitted by a reader of Mobile Bulgaria; it seems to feature the letter "M" tied as a ribbon, with "tel" in red, a drastic change from the existing logo.
The new logo was shot by a reader at a M-Tel store currently closed for renovation and rebranding.
M-Tel's new motto is also to be changed from "This is your voice" to "More about you", the report says.
M-Tel is expected to present its new corporate identity on September 15, which is the company's birthday.
The largest mobile operator in Bulgaria last modified its logo in 2009 but it was modified only slightly, Mobile Bulgaria reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue