Bulgaria's Burgas Entertained by Huge Fuel Reactor
The transportation of a giant fuel reactor for the Lukoil Neftochim refinery is going on for a second day in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas, much to the joy of local residents and visitors.
The equipment, moving at just 1-5 km/h, is expected to reach its destination by the end of Saturday.
The 57-m long, 9-m tall reactor weighing 1,656 tonnes is to be implemented at a new facility under construction in Neftochim.
It is placed on a platform with 240 wheels and an elaborate balancing system.
The whole adventure is filmed by a Discovery Channel team for a feature in the Mega Structures series.
On September 15, a second similar reactor is expected to make its presence in Burgas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Temperatures over 41 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: Two Forest Rangers Died while Fighting a Large Fire
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 429 New Cases
- » Bulgaria Enters Orange Covid Zone within Days, 462 New Covid-19 Cases
- » Twitter Will Fight Fake News along Top News Agencies
- » Germany Also Will Apply 3rd Dose Anti-covid Booster from September