Bulgarian Christians Celebrate Nativity of Mary
Saturday Bulgarian Orthodox Christians celebrate the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Theotokos, or Holy Mother of Christ.
One of the most renowned Bulgarian monastery, the Nativity of Mary Rozhen Monastery celebrates its temple holiday.
Festivities started with a holy mass and church rally fronted by the miracle working icon of Virgin Mary owned by the Monastery.
Many guests from across Bulgaria and neighboring Greece have arrived for the festivities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Events: Interfood & Drink Expo in Sofia, Bulgaria with significant Italian presence
- » Why Emigrating to Ireland from Elsewhere in the EU makes sense
- » “Thracian Secret Societies” available in English and Bulgarian for All the History Buffs
- » Bulgaria’s Independence Day: No Lights for the Soviet Monuments and in Protest against Russia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 114 Years of Independence
- » Unification of Bulgaria: Celebrations were held in Plovdiv and Sofia