Bulgarian EconMin Forecasts Lower Fuel Prices in Nov
The fuel prices in Bulgaria will go down in early November, Bulgarian Economy Minister Delyan Dobrev forecast Thursday.
He based his forecast on the fact that Bulgaria's fuel prices follow closely the dynamics of the fuel prices in the European Union.
Dobrev expressed hopes that the global oil prices will continue to decline, while also warning against excessive hopes for Bulgaria's oil and natural gas explorations.
"If we develop the gas deposits in Bulgaria, we shouldn't be expecting that the fuel prices will go down a lot," he said on Nova TV Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas
- » "Bulgargaz" announces Tenders for the Supply of Liquefied Gas until 2034
- » Bulgaria is Giving Up on Long-Term Supplies from Gazprom
- » Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection will be Operational from October 1
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Received a Response from Gazprom
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: We will be Fine even without Gazprom, Gas will be Cheaper by 10%