Anonymous Hack Lukoil Bulgaria Site
Anonymous Bulgaria have attacked the site of the country's subsidiary of the Russian-owned energy giant Lukoil.
After the hacker's attack, the official page of the company could not be opened.
Anonymous further announced on the social network Facebook that they will attack other corporations and mobile operators and called on everyone who wants to help in the fight against big companies robbing common people to join their operation PISNA NI (We Have Enough) at http://anonimen.ovo.bg/index/chat/0-9.
They also ask for technical help from IT experts.
Anonymous distributed another announcement accusing Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, of "terrorism" for delaying the payment of retirement pensions on grounds of the upcoming 4-day weekend in honor of Bulgaria's Unification Day.
In August, the hackers successfully attacked the sites of the Parliament, of the ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, and the ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms, DPS.
- » Foreign Affairs Minister: Bulgarians in the UK have Nothing to Worry About
- » Children Opened an Exhibition of Tolerance in Bulgaria’s Parliament
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Dimitar Petrov, the Director of Beloved Bulgarian Films has Passed Away
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak