Bulgaria's Parliament Back to Work
Bulgaria's lawmakers are to hold a parliamentary sitting on Tuesday, as their summer break is now over.
All parties are expected to declare their key aims and priorities ahead of the new political season.
The MPs are to hear a report on the work of Bulgaria's ombudsman in 2011.
They will also discuss a draft bill regarding Bulgarians and Bulgarian communities abroad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend