Moscow Woman 1000000th Passenger of Varna Airport for 2012
Larisa Nazarova from the Russian capital Moscow became Monday the one-millionth passenger of the Bulgarian Black Sea Varna Airport.
Lazarova arrived for a summer vacation in Varna with her family; the special surprise and award for her was a hand-made tapestry created by a master weaver, BGNES reported.
On Saturday, the other Bulgarian Black Sea airport, Burgas Airport, welcomed its two-millionth passenger, German neurosurgeon Gurdum Egerler.
Egerler, who arrived on Germany Air flight, was taken to her hotel in the Sunny Beach resort with a limo.
The German doctor from the hospital in Magdeburg had already been on vacation in Bulgaria three times, visiting Sunny Beach and Golden Sands.
She first had a vacation in Bulgaria back in 1981; her 29-year-old son has also visited the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Before the Start of the Season: What are the Prices of Tickets for the Ski Area in Bansko
- » Travel in Europe Will Not Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels by 2024
- » Winter Tourism in Bulgaria: Will a Green Certificate be Required for the Ski Areas?
- » Bulgaria: The Ski Season will be More Expensive this Year
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year