Bulgaria Tames Wildfire along Border with Macedonia
Bulgarian fire fighters, foresters, and volunteers have managed to reign in a wildfire close to the Bulgarian-Macedonian border close to the southwestern town of Blagoevgrad.
The fire erupted at 11 am on Sunday between the villages of Gabrovo and Debochitsa, Blagoevgrad Municipality.
Four units of fire fighters and three units with employees of the Bulgarian Forestry Agency managed to tame the wildfire which burned down 50 acres of forest and bushes.
It was stopped before it managed to reach outlying houses, and villages, the BGNES news agency reported.
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital
- » Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon
- » UN Supports Oceanix’s Design for an Innovative Floating City
- » 7.4 on the Richter Scale near New Zealand
- » What will Be the Weather in the Coming Week?
- » Sunny and Hot Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 29°C and 34°C