Bulgaria's Burgas Airport Welcomes 2000000th Passenger for 2012
Bulgaria's Burgas Airport on the Black Sea welcomed its 2-millionth passenger for 2012 Saturday.
Gudrun Egeler landed with a Germania Air flight from Berlin, Germay, and weas welcomed by Burgas Airport Director Georgi Chipilski, Burgas Mayor Dimitar Nikolov and Burgas Region Governor Konstantin Grebenarov
The lucky passenger also got a pass to the VIP room of the airport, which she will be able to use upon her return.
The other passengers on the plane received flasks with Bulgarian rose aroma.
Egeler, a neurosurgeon from Magdeburg, was then transported via limo to Sunny Beach, where she will stay for her holiday in Bulgaria.
Burgas Airport recalled that its 2-millionth passenger in 2011 arrived 16 days later and estimates a 6% growth of passenger traffic upon the end of the summer season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Before the Start of the Season: What are the Prices of Tickets for the Ski Area in Bansko
- » Travel in Europe Will Not Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels by 2024
- » Winter Tourism in Bulgaria: Will a Green Certificate be Required for the Ski Areas?
- » Bulgaria: The Ski Season will be More Expensive this Year
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year