Bulgaria's Burgas Airport Welcomes 2000000th Passenger for 2012
Bulgaria's Burgas Airport on the Black Sea welcomed its 2-millionth passenger for 2012 Saturday.
Gudrun Egeler landed with a Germania Air flight from Berlin, Germay, and weas welcomed by Burgas Airport Director Georgi Chipilski, Burgas Mayor Dimitar Nikolov and Burgas Region Governor Konstantin Grebenarov
The lucky passenger also got a pass to the VIP room of the airport, which she will be able to use upon her return.
The other passengers on the plane received flasks with Bulgarian rose aroma.
Egeler, a neurosurgeon from Magdeburg, was then transported via limo to Sunny Beach, where she will stay for her holiday in Bulgaria.
Burgas Airport recalled that its 2-millionth passenger in 2011 arrived 16 days later and estimates a 6% growth of passenger traffic upon the end of the summer season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria