Bulgarian Border Police Bust Illegal Syrians
Three illegal immigrants from Syria have been arrested close to the Bulgarian-Turkish border, the Bulgarian Interior Ministry announced Thursday.
The four met were spotted by a border patrol from the department in Svilengrad with a thermal camera late Wednesday night.
They were arrested near the village of Matochina; the police found that they are aged 21, 22, and 44.
In an unrelated incident, another Syrian citizen was detained by the Bulgarian police at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing point on the border with Turkey after attempting to enter Bulgaria with a forged permit for residence in Germany.
- » Police Detained a Bulgarian in France with Nearly 30 kg of Cannabis
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office Files Indictment Against Controversial Banevi Family
- » Over One Tonne of Cannabis Was Found Aboard a Yacht in Greece
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits