2 Germans Arrested for Compatriot's Murder in Bulgaria's Burgas
Two German citizens have been arrested by the Bulgarian police as suspects for the brutal murder of a 48-year-old German in the Black Sea city of Burgas last night.
The two detainees, a man and a woman, are known to be friends of the victim; the three of them arrived in Burgas together.
According to the Bulgarian police, they rented together an apartment in Burgas for 6 months, bTV reported.
A Bulgarian waiter from a local bar is also a suspect for the murder, police sources say.
The body of the German man was found at 3 am on Wednesday on a beach alley in Burgas stabbed to death several times in the head and the body.
According to information of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry, the three Germans knew one another from a rehab clinic in Germany where they have undergone alcoholism treatment together.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Large-scale Police Operation in Karnobat
- » Bulgaria: Scheme for Issuing Fake Green Certificates was Discovered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Launches Investigation for the so-called “Golden Passports”
- » Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
- » Bulgaria: British Man Attacked and Kicked a Nurse at the Hospital in Veliko Tarnovo