3 Major Car Companies Ready to Invest in Bulgaria - EconMin
Three major car manufacturers are ready to invest in Bulgaria by the end of 2012, according to the country's Economy Minister, Delyan Dobrev.
The companies are to produce high-tech vehicle equipment in the Balkan country, including airbags and air-conditioners, the Minister clarified in an interview for the Bulgarian National Television.
Dobrev pointed out that the new amendments to the Bulgarian Investment Promotion Act that are to be voted by the Council of Ministers on Wednesday would help the country attract a considerably larger deal of foreign investments.
Five key investment projects have been already prepared since the beginning of 2012, as compared with only four in 2011, he added.
Dobrev revealed that two platforms have been constructed to host the new investments – one in the Southern city of Plovdiv and one in the Northern city of Pleven.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Bulgaria will receive EUR 16 Million in Compensation due to large Imports of Grain from Ukraine
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU
- » TME catalogue now includes Murata and Murata Power Solutions Products
- » Bulgarian Grain producers Sell below Cost: We are no longer talking about Profit, but about Smaller Losses