German Living in Bulgaria's Burgas Stabbed to Death
The man, who was found stabbed to death on a beach in Bulgaria's city of Burgas on the Black Sea coast, is a German, living there.
Police says the man, aged 48, has been ferociously stabbed to death as there are fifteen stab wounds on his body.
According to unconfirmed reports robbery has been ruled out as a possible reason for the murder.
No further details were immediately available.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5
- » Bulgaria: In One Day, Police caught 26 Drivers with Alcohol and 14 with Drugs in their Blood