German Living in Bulgaria's Burgas Stabbed to Death
The man, who was found stabbed to death on a beach in Bulgaria's city of Burgas on the Black Sea coast, is a German, living there.
Police says the man, aged 48, has been ferociously stabbed to death as there are fifteen stab wounds on his body.
According to unconfirmed reports robbery has been ruled out as a possible reason for the murder.
No further details were immediately available.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Large-scale Police Operation in Karnobat
- » Bulgaria: Scheme for Issuing Fake Green Certificates was Discovered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Launches Investigation for the so-called “Golden Passports”
- » Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
- » Bulgaria: British Man Attacked and Kicked a Nurse at the Hospital in Veliko Tarnovo