Bulgaria, Turkey to Sign Film Industry Cooperation Deal
Bulgaria and Turkey are to sign an agreement aiming to boost the bilateral cooperation between the countries' film industries on Tuesday.
The agreement will be inked by Turkish Culture Minister Ertugrul G?nay and his Bulgarian counterpart Vezhdi Rashidov during the latter's visit to Turkey.
The Bulgarian delegation to the neighboring Balkan country is to include several actors and producers, local media say.
The shooting of a Turkish series named "Riders" is already underway in Bulgaria. The series will consist of a total of 78 85-minutes-long episodes.
"Riders" is co-produced by Turkey's Galata Film and Bulgaria's Nu Boyana Film.
Bulgaria and Turkey are also expected to sign an agreement on the preservation of cultural monuments during Rashidov's visit on Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church celebrates the Annunciation
- » First Bulgarian Author Nominated for the “Booker” Award!
- » The Dobruja Pie (Banitsa) became a Protected Product not of Bulgaria, but of Romania
- » Today marks 80 years since the Rescue of the Bulgarian Jews
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Theodore’s Day (Horse Easter)
- » Bulgarian Historian: Our Freedom was not Gifted to us