Bulgaria's Hot Top Sprinter Lalova to Marry Italy's Collio
Ivet Lalova, Bulgaria's top sprinter and one of the hottest athletes in the world, is soon to tie the knot with Italian colleague Simone Collio, the happy future bride has revealed.
"We have not fixed a date yet. But I will marry Simone and the wedding will be very soon," Ivet told bTV channel with a wide smile on her face.
"Simone played and is playing a very important role in my life. He gave me love when I was going through my most difficult period after breaking my leg. He showed me a world, where you could have your family together with you in the stadium," she added.
Ivet did not hide the couple are already thinking of having a baby, but stressed they want to fix the timing carefully so that it may be showered with love and attention.
Lalova sought to enter the 100 m sprint finals at the Olympic Games in London after grabbing the European title in the same field earlier this year, but to her disappointment failed to do so.
Yet everyone agrees that Lalova, widely known as the fastest white woman, has come back to her glory days before she broke her leg in a freak accident and underwent seven operations.
She won the European Title in the 100 m sprint at the European Track and Field Championship in Helsinki at the beginning of July.
This year in London Lalova competed for the third time in Olympic Games. Even before they opened she had won one no less precious title – the female athlete with the second most beautiful body to compete in London.
- » Three-Time Formula 1 World Champion Niki Lauda has Died at the Age of 70
- » Police in Sofia with Extraordinary Measures due to the Football Derby between Levski and CSKA
- » Grigor Dimitrov Climbed One Place In The ATP World Rankings
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka
- » Grigor Dimitrov Won his First Match in Geneva
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost Two More Positions in the Rankings