Mass Murderer Breivik Sane, Sentenced to 21 Years
Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik has been pronounced sane by the Oslo City Court (Oslo tingrett).
Prosecutors had called for him to be considered insane.
He has been sentenced to 21 years in prison, with 445 days deducted for his time in custody.
The mass murderer is not expected to appeal the court ruling. He smiled as he heard the unanimous verdict.
Breivik had already declared that if the court were to find him insane it would be a "fate worse than death".
He will now expected to continue waging what he claims is a "war on multiculturalism" by writing his book.
The mass murderer planted a bomb in Oslo's government center and then went on a shooting rampage in a children's camp on nearby island of Utoya in July 2011.
The children's camp was hosted by the ruling Labor Party.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The UN awarded Merkel for accepting more than 1 Million Refugees
- » By Decree: Zelensky Forbade Negotiations with Putin
- » Hungary, Austria and Serbia are expanding their Cooperation in the fight against Illegal Migration
- » Day 223 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians Continue to Retreat from “Annexed” Territories
- » Japan urges Residents to take Shelter as North Korea fires Missile
- » Montenegro has the Cheapest Fuel in the Balkans