Brit Involved in Bulgarian Road Accident, No Fatalities
A 47-year-old British citizen based in the Southeastern Bulgarian village of Lyulin was involved in a traffic accident on Wednesday, local authorities say.
The Brit, who was driving an Opel Astra with Yambol registration plates, is not a qualified driver, according to Bulgarian media.
It is believed that the accident was caused by the other vehicle involved in it, a Fiat Panda driven by a 70-year-old local man.
Both drivers have been subjected to alcohol testing, the results being negative.
The accident took place at the Nedyalsko - Lyulin - Irechekovo junction near Straldzha.
- » Another Day With Dangerously Dirty Air in Sofia and Several Other Cities in the Country
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria will be Cloudy, with Occasional Rainfall and Snow
- » Flu Epidemic Declared in Smolyan District
- » Why # 10yearschallenge is Not a Harmless Fashion on Social Networks?
- » World Day of Snowman
- » Bulgaria to use Croatia’s Experience in Field of Organ Donation and Transplantation