Brit Involved in Bulgarian Road Accident, No Fatalities
A 47-year-old British citizen based in the Southeastern Bulgarian village of Lyulin was involved in a traffic accident on Wednesday, local authorities say.
The Brit, who was driving an Opel Astra with Yambol registration plates, is not a qualified driver, according to Bulgarian media.
It is believed that the accident was caused by the other vehicle involved in it, a Fiat Panda driven by a 70-year-old local man.
Both drivers have been subjected to alcohol testing, the results being negative.
The accident took place at the Nedyalsko - Lyulin - Irechekovo junction near Straldzha.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How to Build Your Own Home Wooden Slat Walls
- » Bulgarians, Don't Be Idiots of Europe - Angel Kunchev
- » Italy first in EU Makes Green Pass Mandatory for All Workers
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,724 Newly Infected, 67 Fatalities
- » Serbia Launches New Holiday, Raises Concerns across Balkans
- » Bulgarian Schools Have New Mission - Save Future of School Dropouts from Poverty