Brit Involved in Bulgarian Road Accident, No Fatalities
A 47-year-old British citizen based in the Southeastern Bulgarian village of Lyulin was involved in a traffic accident on Wednesday, local authorities say.
The Brit, who was driving an Opel Astra with Yambol registration plates, is not a qualified driver, according to Bulgarian media.
It is believed that the accident was caused by the other vehicle involved in it, a Fiat Panda driven by a 70-year-old local man.
Both drivers have been subjected to alcohol testing, the results being negative.
The accident took place at the Nedyalsko - Lyulin - Irechekovo junction near Straldzha.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Paintings by Renowned Bulgarian Artists Put up for Sale Online
- » Prince Philip, Husband of Queen Elizabeth, Died Aged 99
- » Maria Bakalova on Forbes List 30 Under 30
- » Adverse Reactions Reported after J&J Jab – US, Colorado
- » Ancient City over 3,000 Years Old Discovered in Egypt
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: Anti-Epidemic Measures Should Be Extended Till End-May