Brit Involved in Bulgarian Road Accident, No Fatalities
A 47-year-old British citizen based in the Southeastern Bulgarian village of Lyulin was involved in a traffic accident on Wednesday, local authorities say.
The Brit, who was driving an Opel Astra with Yambol registration plates, is not a qualified driver, according to Bulgarian media.
It is believed that the accident was caused by the other vehicle involved in it, a Fiat Panda driven by a 70-year-old local man.
Both drivers have been subjected to alcohol testing, the results being negative.
The accident took place at the Nedyalsko - Lyulin - Irechekovo junction near Straldzha.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before
- » Almost All of Bulgaria is in the Dark Red COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: New Amendments could Equate the Birth Certificate with the ID Card
- » Over 55% of Sequenced Samples in Bulgaria are from Omicron
- » Sofia: How Warm is it in Electric Buses during Winter
- » Bulgarian Immunologist: The only Salvation against Covid is to be Immunized Every Year