Brit Involved in Bulgarian Road Accident, No Fatalities
A 47-year-old British citizen based in the Southeastern Bulgarian village of Lyulin was involved in a traffic accident on Wednesday, local authorities say.
The Brit, who was driving an Opel Astra with Yambol registration plates, is not a qualified driver, according to Bulgarian media.
It is believed that the accident was caused by the other vehicle involved in it, a Fiat Panda driven by a 70-year-old local man.
Both drivers have been subjected to alcohol testing, the results being negative.
The accident took place at the Nedyalsko - Lyulin - Irechekovo junction near Straldzha.
- » Powerful Hailstorm Hit Northwestern Bulgaria
- » The Administrative Court Will Meet Today On The Air Clean-Up Case In Sofia
- » Sunny Weather Today
- » Bomb Alert Closed the Palace of Justice In Sofia
- » A Truck Burned On The Trakia Highway
- » The Registry Agency Will Automatically Notify Changes To The Property Register